eLearning uses technology to create a virtual classroom and is often referred to as electronic learning, distance learning, or virtual learning.
Jump to: Courses
Some of the many uses of eLearning include:
- Providing continuing education for professionals interested in health issues;
- Keeping learners up-to-date on state-of-the-art technical content on key public health topics;
- Demonstrating how learners can apply evidence-based information to real-life situations;
- Supplementing existing training programmes or replacing expensive training methods; and
- Orienting new hires on agency or donor guidelines.
If you are interested in creating custom eLearning courses for your organisation, please contact us.
The following USAID Global Health eLearning Center course offerings are free and available around the clock. Start learning now!